How To Fix Toshiba Satellite P100-429 Error?
Posted by toshiba Support on July 28, 2018
Experiencing issues with your Toshiba satellite P100-429, then don’t worry, in this article, our Toshiba Support Australia provided some basic and relevant solutions in order to fix these error permanently.
Some of the common problems faced by every user of this Toshiba satellite p100 429 are described below with their solutions.
- If you have encountered the screen issue in your system, then it means that there was a malfunction in your system operation. A common reason for this problem can be incorrect or failed installation or un-installation of software which may leave invalid entries in the registry, consequences of virus, improper system shutdown or other causes.
- Rectification- Restart your system and get into BIOS and perform factory settings. This will help to fix the screen issue of your system. Or can replace the LCD screen of your device.
- Issue of RAM occurs when you try to upgrade your RAM without any proper guidelines.
- Solutions: Before upgrading your RAM, just go through some proper guidelines in order to avoid complications. Now you have to replace it with a new RAM.
- To solve the problem of graphics, you need to update your BIOS to version .20 first and then it will start the driver installation and then save the files to the desktop.
- Having an audio problem, giving bad quality or crackle sounds then download the latest audio drivers to control this problem. Installing latest drivers will give more audio features to your system.
If experiencing any other issue which is not listed above, then give a quick call on our Toshiba Support Number Australia +61-283173388 and get feasible solutions from our certified technicians instantly. The techies of our team are experienced enough to tackle any major to minor issues within an ensured time period. You can also connect with our techies via live chat service or email.
Back to Blog